AIR DUCT SEALS FOR HEAVY DUTY ENGINES
Print Product Overview
Parker's Air Duct Seals for Heavy Duty Engines are a single piece, easy to install metal design, providing lower leak rates than traditional labyrinth piston ring seals.
The continuous single-piece metal seal design is enhanced with the use of TriCom-HT™, Parker’s proprietary high-temperature, anti-wear coating. TriCom-HT™ provides superior wear resistance, protecting the Air Duct Seal from the detrimental effects of engine vibration and thermal cycling, resulting in 80% less leakage and extended seal life.
Parker's Air Duct Seal design fits tightly into the mating hardware, greatly reducing leak paths. Machined grooves are not required in the mating hardware, thereby lowering your manufacturing cost.
• Easy to Install
• Single Piece, Metal Design
• Anti-Wear Coating
• Lower Leak Rates than Labyrinth Piston Ring Seals High Temperature Resistance
• High Corrosion Resistance
• Vibration Resistant
• Long Life
• Multiple component assemblies
• Gas turbines applications
• Vibration isolation applications
• Exhaust connections between:
• EGR cooler
• Exhaust pipes
• Turbo charger
• Exhaust manifold