high-purity nitrogen generator / laboratory / compact / for LC/MS
compact, for LC/MS
Max.: 50 l/min (13.209 us gal/min)
Min.: 20 l/min (5.283 us gal/min)
7 bar (101.53 psi)
Providing a continuous stream of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’unit. Models are available with and without an integral oil free compressor.
Parker domnick hunter LCMS nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to meet the drying, sheath and nebulisation gas requirements of today’s latest LC/MS instrumentation. Five models operate at flow rates from 20 L/min to 50 L/min.
The LCMS generators provide a continuous stream of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit. Models are available with and without an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply.
Features / Benefits:
• High purity, organic free, nitrogen
• Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen 24 hours a day
• Integral oil free compressor, with noise reduction technology
• Optional ECOMax economy module to increase compressor life
• Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
• Phthalate-free componentry