Pipettes with capacity graduation are used to dispense liquids. They are calibrated ”Ex” (to deliver): the imprinted volume refers to the delivered amount of liquid. Graduated pipettes for complete delivery are called serological pipettes.
• Class AS
”A” stands for highest accuracy, ”S” for fast delivery (waiting time reduced to 5 seconds). The tolerances of class AS are half of the tolerances of class B according to DIN ISO standards.
• Class AS conformity certified
Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations and the relevant standards.
By imprinting the conformity symbol "DE-M" along with the year we confirm that the measuring device complies with these conditions. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied in every packing unit. On request, individual certificates of conformity are available.
Amber graduation: the amber stain graduation penetrates into the glass surface and is, therefore, more resistant than a blue, fused-on enamel graduation.
• made of soda lime glass
• acc. to DIN EN ISO 835 except capacity 0.1 ml
• low risk of breakage
• especially formed tips and ends, bevelled and fire-polished
• calibrated tips provide short and practice-oriented waiting time
• with colour coding for easy identification
• with indication of tolerance
• as from 5 ml capacity with constricted upper end to retain cotton plug. A cotton plug prevents an overflow of the pipette. But it can also extend the waiting time and thereby influence the accuracy of the measuring.
• circular graduation at main points, well legible numbers and graduations
• for complete delivery, zero at top