PCE-032 is a handheld refractometer used to determine the % Brix (sucrose or sugar content) of translucent liquids such as grape juice, fruit juice, wine and beer. Thus, this portable pocket Brix refractometer is the ideal tool for winemakers, vineyard managers and brewers.
The ultra-smooth focusing eyepiece provides high-quality optics, presenting an easy-to-read scale on a semi-transparent blue and fully transparent clear background. Ambient room lighting offers ample illumination to clearly read the results.
- For use with translucent liquids such as grape juice, fruit juice, wine and beer
- Ultra-smooth focusing eyepiece
- High-quality optics
- Easy-to-read scale
- Requires only ambient room lighting to clearly read results
- Handheld, portable and user friendly
- Equipped with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for accurate measurement without recalibration
after shifts in operating temperature