FusionSight® combines a thermal sensor by Bertin Technologies and a low light CMOS imaging sensor powered by Photonis.
- Fully digital device
- Image recording
- HD video output
- Night & day DRI up to 3 km
Digital Night Vision Device providing smart fusion
Developed in partnership with BERTIN, FusionSight® is the world-first compact monocular that combines a colour low light sensor with a thermal image sensor. When combined, these sensors enhance situational awareness and provide users with the option of using a thermal image, colour optical image or a smart fused thermal and full colour image, that can also be recorded.
- Full Digital, all-in-one device with 3 viewing modes: colour low light, thermal or smart fusion
- Night and day Detection, Recognition, Identification (DRI) up to 3 km
- Image recording, HD video output, wireless up and down communication
- GPS & Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) allowing accurate designation