The PCC60 is designed for narrow work pieces - up to 610 mm wide - like:
- Lighting fixture bodies and reflectors
- Frames of Steel Doors for housing and commercial applications
- Fixing strips for trucks
- Pile Joints and Rock Points
- Electrical Radiators
- Valves for ventilation duct works
- Construction Purlins
- Conveyor Rails
Products are made of dedicated Coils following the True coil width philosophy which gives the shortest cycle times.
Better margins are achieved due to the following facts:
- Coil material is cheaper to purchase than pre-cut blanks.
- Material utilization can be maximized, no waste in X- or in Y-direction because the Coil width equals to one of the part´s dimension and blanks are cut to the correct length from the Coil.
- The cycle times are remarkably shorter compared to Turret Punch presses.
- PivaPunch is more flexible for families of parts than a press feeding line.
Sheet thickness: 0,5 mm - 5 mm
Working length: inf. strip feeding, 1000 mm - 6000 mm
Working width: 60 mm - 610 mm
Material: mild steel, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, electrogalvanized steel, plastic coated steel, pre-painted steel, aluminium