Corn Husker is intended for automatic husking (removing) of leaves and hairs from corn cobs.
- Can be used for both, sweet corn and seed corn.
- Model range for any capacity requirement.
- Operation of machine is automatic, operator free.
- Uniform feeding thanks to equalizing buffer and vibratory feeder.
- PLC and color touch screen, remote control.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 execution.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CORN HUSKER
- Buffer / hopper with 2 layers laser sensor.
- Adjustable capacity via regulating belt under buffer.
- Vibrating feeder into to husking unit.
- Husking unit with adjustable angle of husking rollers, electrically actuated, adjustable during machine operation.
- Rubber rollers exchangeable with American ones.
- All functional parts in contact with product made of stainless steel.
- Main frame in stainless steel execution.