Deep scanning of concrete and fibre reinforced concrete
The Pundit 250 Array brings a quantum leap in the ultrasonic pulse echo testing. A number of unique innovations make the Ultrasonic multi-channel tomography instrument the best and fastest solution for thickness measurements, detecting defects and localizing objects which cannot be easily detected by any other technology. This includes the assessment of thick concrete elements such as tunnel linings, as well as pipes and tendon ducts beyond the rebar layer.
The unique real-time B-scan and panorama views allow high resolution imaging directly on-site. Upgrade options include the double handle version for increased control and up to 16 channels to double the scan width.
High resolution imaging
- View and optimize real-time B-scan before saving
- Panorama mode for large area scans
- Frame rate of 5 images per second with full image stabilization
Rugged, compact and lightweight Pundit Array Transducer
1. Removable battery pack with rechargeable AA batteries
2. Display for status information and immediate feedback
3. Integrated laser for guided measurements
4. Fast charging including LED indicator
5. Buttons to control main scanning function
No couplant required due to dry point contact technology.
- Quality assessment
- Thickness measurement from a single side
- Location of delaminations, voids and honeycoming
- Location of hollow pipes
- Location of pipes and tendon ducts beyond the rebar layer
- Assessment of fiber-reinforced concrete