The OCM portable tube cutting machine is designed for cutting and beveling
tubes to length from 6’’ in diameter (Ø168.3 mm) O.D. minimum and for wall
thicknesses up to 2’’ (50.8 mm).
Its independent beveling module is entirely adjustable and performs bevels from
0° to 90° without changing accessories.
It was designed to be easy to use;
Robust and reliable, it can be used on-site, in the workshop or in challenging
It has extension chains to clamp onto large diameter tubes.
• The OCM tube cutting machine is the essential complement for all your
• Portable machining tool (OD clamping).
• Cutting and beveling modules available.
• Perfect weld preparation.
• Ability to perform I and V bevels from 0 to 90°.
• For construction, maintenance, and repair of tubular components.
• On -site or in the workshop.
• No heat-affected zone!
• Designed for all types of materials; carbon steel, chromium, stainless steel,
duplex, super duplex, copper-nickel alloys, inconel, P91, aluminum, exotic