QuellTech laser-scanners make use of the triangulation principle to detect the two-dimensional profile of surfaces. By means of particular optical components, a point-shaped laser beam is expanded to a line and projected to the object of interest. The diffuse light of the reflected laser line is captured by an objective at a certain angle and then directed to a two-dimensional receiver chip.
On the basis of distances and angles known, a precise calibrated height value (z) is calculated for each pixel in the x level (laser line), resulting in a precise profile in the x-z plane of the sample. If the scanner is guided over the sample (y axis), a series of profiles is created forming a three-dimensional point cloud in space. This point cloud can be subjected by dimensional control carried out by the software.
Q6 Laser Scanner, a Heavy Duty Series for Most Demanding Measuring Tasks
QuellTech Q6 Laser Scanners are ideally suited for industrial applications, requiring maximum precision and process stability at high traverse speed:
• - High resolution and profile speed of 14.000 profiles/s and up to 57 Mio points/s
• - X-Measuring range from 45 to 1200 mm
• - Z-Measuring range (height) from 15 to 800 mm
• - Laser wave length blue 405/450 nm, red 650 nm
For Q6 laser scanners, different power classes are available from 1 mW to 160 mW. For optimum adaptation to the surfaces to be examined, the power class and wave length can be selected.
Q6 Laser Scanner, Further Properties
• - Resolution down to 0,24 µm (numeric resolution)
• - Special algorithms for very glossy material
• - Different High Dynamic Range (HDR)- Modes for objects of strongly differing reflectivity