USES VEHICLE WEIGHT FOR ANCHOR
The new Miller SkyORB™ Overhead Rotational Boom Anchor provides a safe overhead anchorage that is designed specifically for use around vehicles; utilizing the vehicle weight to secure the anchor for proper fall arrest; eliminating the need for heavy and bulky counter weights.
The SkyORB™ Anchor is a pre-engineered system that replaces the need for very expensive; custom engineered; fixed overhead anchor systems.
Securing A Safe Anchorage
Provides the worker with an easy and quick connection with their fall arrest system while working at height.
Features & Benefits:
• Designed to eliminate the need for heavy and bulky counter weights by utilizing vehicle weight to safely secure the system in place
• Weighing only 1;050 lbs. (476 kg); it is significantly lighter than competitive systems on the market; making the SkyORB Anchor more versatile
• The modular design is easy to assemble and transport only using a forklift
• The adjustable telescoping mast allows the height of the system to be varied from 14 ft. - 20 ft. (4.27 m - 6 m) (in 1 ft. increments) to accommodate lower roofs and overhead obstacles
• With a boom that rotates 360°; it can be easily positioned above the worker’s head minimizing free-fall distance and swing fall
• Patented energy absorbing technology reduces forces on the system