• highly efficient EC technology
• compact design
• backward curved impellers
• feet can be offset by 90°
• variable discharge direction
• integrated control system (EC controller)
• speed is 100% infinitely variable
Casings are made of galvanised sheet steel. Side parts and the spiral-shaped guide plate are connected with rivets. In the side panels, there are holes for the fixing of the feet which can be implemented by 90°.
up to size 400
casing in spiral design
from size 450
casing in rectangular form
The impellers are mounted directly on the rotors of the external rotor motors and are dynamically balanced on two levels with the rotor according to quality level G 2,5 / G 6,3 as per DIN ISO 21940-11.
The motors are fitted with an outgoing cable. The electrical connection is made via an IP44 terminal box which is supplied loose.