The SMA motor is able to satisfy the heaviest duty application. This is a radial piston/eccentric motor with a hydrostatically balanced rotating assembly. The efficient design includes a hardened high tensile steel crankshaft supported on hydrostatic and taper roller bearings.
The SMA can withstand both high mechanical and high hydraulic shock loads offering excellent life and continuous high power use. Speed and power ratings are significantly higher than standard high torque low speed (HTLS) motors.
Standard, high power and industrial versions are available.
Continuous 350 bar and intermittent 490 bar duty as standard.
View Product Features
• Displacements available from 200 – 16,400 cc/rev
• Continuous pressure of 350bar
• Suitable for use with most hydraulic fluids
• Withstands high peak pressures
• Minimal no-load pressure drop even at high speed
• High power options
• Two speed options
• Rotating case options