Tough and double service life.
RUD offers its customers nothing less than double the service life in the use of bucket elevators and ash removal systems – the new round steel chain RUD R160 has been optimised with regard to a longer service life. A specially alloged chain steel significantly improves the wear behaviour with the same breaking force. With a breaking stress of 400 N/mm2 designed for particularly rough and heavy duty scenarios (e.g. de-ashers with high abrasive fly ash content in coal-fired power plants), it now doubles the standard operating life compared with other chain types and thus significantly increases the operating life cycle of the entire system.
The round steel chain RUD R160 offers improved technical features that contribute to higher economic efficiency and operational safety. In combination with other products in the portfolio, RUD offers its customers the most innovative tailor-made solutions.
Application areas for round link chains R160
• Bucket elevators with long strands
• Ash removal plants such as coal-fired power stations
• For particularly rough and heavy duty scenarios
• Use with poorer coal quality
• Use with bucket attachments System 65, RUca, 2win and SWA
Advantages of the round link chain R160
• 30% more running time
• High reliability for long life
• High-strength, since optimally heat treated
• 3D stereoscope movable
• Self-cleaning round link steel chain
• Robust and durable
• Small sizes
• Low noise
• Corrosion resistant
• Low maintenance
• Easy assembly and disassembly of components in the chain strand