With high-performance fingerprint reader, MRZ reader and multiple security functions, PM-311B provides a high level of security for public safety needs.
● 7” capacitive multi-touch with Gorilla glass
● 1000 nits, Optical Bonding with AR/AF sunlight readable solution
● IP65, MIL-STD-810G, 5 feet drop resistance
● NFC, GNSS, WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth
● Hot swappable battery design
● Optional fingerprint reader (capacitive type, 508 dpi)
● Optional Janus USB Ignition Key, Phoenix SecureWipe
Designed to Secure
PM-311B, the world's first ever tablet that can read up to 3 lines of machine-readable zone (MRZ) data - enabling it to capture, identify, and process passport, visa and ID card information. Equipped with a 508-dpi capacitive and high-performance fingerprint reader, PM-311B can collect more detailed and accurate fingerprint characteristics which can be matched to databases.
Incorporated with 850 nits display and class-leading optical bonding technology to ensure optimized readability under direct sunlight for mobile workers.
Equipped with all the connectivity options and data capturing capabilities you need in one compact form factor, PM-311B empowers you to do more.
Enhanced Security Perimeters
Besides the encrypted SSD with FIPS 140-2 certification, we also offer a customized one-button-push function which allows you to quickly erase SSD data during emergencies by leveraging Phoenix's SecureWipe technology and implementing a number of global standard algorithms.