INTEGRATED HEPA AND ULPA TERMINAL FILTERS
The DUG-B and DUG-A terminal filters are designed to meet the requirements of the strictest cleanliness classes specifically for applications using unidirectional flows.
Their practicality has revolutionised installations into the false ceilings of cleanrooms in the most demanding of industries, where contamination-controlled areas are required (micro-electronics and electronics, pharmaceutical, food, aeronautic and chemical industries).
- Manufactured in an ISO 7 environment, individually scan-tested and packaged in an ISO 5 environment;
- Water-repellent, micro-fibreglass filter media;
- Equally spaced continuous thermoplastic spacers (mini-pleats);
- Bicomponent polyurethane sealant;
- Extruded anodised aluminium frame attached to a one-piece plenum made from self-extinguishing, stamp-formed polystyrene or aluminium and with a circular collar;
- Painted aluminium protection grid on both sides;
- CE certification.
- DUG-B: class HEPA H14 pursuant to EN 1822;
- DUG-A: class ULPA U15 pursuant to EN 1822;