resistivity measuring instrument / for paints and coatings
for paints and coatings
The AP 1000 resistivohmeter is specially designed to quickly and accurately measure the resistivity (in ohm.meter) of the paints & clear coats applied by electrostatics.
- The resistivity is a quite significant factor
- The must-have tool for electrostatic paint and clear coat application
- Provides facts and data to help paint optimization for all users of electrostatic painting (in laboratories, sub-suppliers control departments, integrated paint process).
This device is equipped with:
- A metallic box, an open cover, a control plate which display the following:
- A reading of the measure on 3 separate scales
- The red, black, or blue color buttons allow selecting the matching measure scale & corresponding to a resistivity range of the measured paint
- A probe connected to the box by a cable (resistant to the usual solvents)
When the device is not used, the probe takes place into a housing box.
WARNING: this device must be used in non explosive zones, over a sample of paint taken from the production batch for instance.