Electrical mobile racking
1. Product Introduction:
The electrical mobile rack, which is also known as mobile racking, is composed of Conventional pallet racking installed on mobile bases, It is a high-density storage system: standard pallet racking is put onto automated mobile carriages, allowing opening and closing of the aisles. The mobile system is the best logistical solution where a combination of compact storage and individual pallet accessibility is required. Especially where storage space is expensive, for example in cold stores. Mobile racking saves considerable space as the number of aisles is reduced to a minimum.
Conventional static racking requires fixed aisles between racks, causing quite some redundant space. A mobile racking system is very efficient and only needs one aisle, creating a much higher warehouse industrial storage capacity.
2. Clear benefits and advantages:
· Mobile racking can optimize available space, with high density storage and floor utilization;
· 80% compared to 40% in conventional pallet racking
· Reduced costs per m2
· Accessibility of each pallet, so high number of SKUs is allowed.
· Different pallet sizes can be stored more easily, compared to other high density storage solutions, where high demands are imposed onto the pallet dimensions and quality
3. Mobile base components:
The mobile base is assembled on-site and is composed of a number of pre-assembled and single components.
- A number of wheel-trains;
- Horizontal bracings, with fixed length, not adjustable;
- Various small components