absolute pressure transmitter / vacuum / silicon / piezoresistive
ratiometric, DC output, HART, RS485, Modbus
with long-term stability, stainless steel, intrinsically safe, compact, process, for building automation, for liquids and gases, OEM, two-wire, for water treatment, flameproof, CE, smart, high-temperature, economical, IP65, miniature
Max.: 80 °C (176 °F)
Min.: -30 °C (-22 °F)
Max.: 35 bar (507.63 psi)
Min.: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
SMP131 compact pressure transmitter combined with all the latest available technologies of the modern electronic pressure measurement fields. It’s the most cost-effective products after 10 year’s research and development. The sensor adopts full-automatic linear and temperature compensation technology to ensure the efficiency and quality of mass production. Fully-sealed and isolated air cavity design to ensure the long term reliability. Signal transmitting module adopts original calibration technology to realize parameters setting easily without any tools.
• Excellent long-term stability, unique technological advantage to ensure the performance far exceeds the same price products.
• Powerful compact appearance, provide the highest cost-effective pressure measuring solutions.
• Pressure impact tests and time drift tests to ensure constant quality.
• Adopts patent pressure sensor technology, flexibly face all kinds of challenges of working conditions.
• Original calibration technology, realize parameters setting easily without any tools.
• Strong transient voltage resistance inside, easily cope with surge voltage.
• Measuring range: 10kPa-3.5MPa
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ±0.1% URL，±0.2% URL, ±0.5% URL
• Process connection: M20*1.5(M), G1/2(M), G1/4 (M), 1/2-14NPT(M)
• Measuring medium: Liquid, gas, or steam
• Media temperature: -30-80℃
• Tube Material: SUS304, SUS316
• Electrical connection: DIN43650, IP65; M12*1(4 pins), IP67