automatic filling machine / for the cosmetics industry / for the food industry / for the chemical industry
for the cosmetics industry, for the food industry, for the chemical industry, for the pharmaceutical industry
for dairy products, for food, alcoholic beverage, for viscous products, beverage, for water, lubricating oil, for chemical products, for viscous liquids, tea, sauce, for lubricants, for perfumes, for medical equipment, for abrasive products, for wine, cosmetic cream, water, for paint, for viscous products, fruit juice, for corrosive products, for oil, oil, for high-viscosity products, for vegetable oil, for low-viscosity liquids, animal feed
jug, for glass bottles, for plastic bottles, multi-container, container, can, cup, bottle, for cream, for glass containers, for jars
volumetric, weight, linear, vertical, multi-head, piston, pneumatic, in-line, servo-driven
pneumatic, PLC-controlled, compact, with metal detector, high-speed, with conveyor, with screw feeder, servo-driven, flexible, explosion-proof, for semi-liquids, ATEX, stand-alone
Max.: 180 p/min
Min.: 40 p/min
Max.: 5,100 ml (172.5 US fl oz)
Min.: 100 ml (3.4 US fl oz)
Advanced in-line automatic servo driven filler for viscous and free flowing liquids.
* Applicable to containers of most common shapes (oval, cylindric, square, rectangular), sizes and most communs materials (plastic, glass, etc...)
* Applicable industries: Food & beverage, Chemicals and Cosmetics Industries.
* Higher throughput models available in 4,6.8 & 12 head configurations.
* All welded to pharma sanitary standards (USQA/FQA approved materials).
* Individual Festo (Germany| servo driven control for each filling station delivering enhanced precision and portioning quality.
* Portioning range from 100ml/gr-1200ml/gr.
* Higher volumes of up to 5100ml/gr available.
* Pumps design also available: Gear pumps, Volumetric, Flow Mass Pumps, Peristaltic Pumps.
* Servo Proprietary diving nozzles design - bottom up fill built in feature with programmable portioning speed graph for foaming and dripping prevention.
* Throughput: 10-16 cycles per minute depending on liquid characteristics.
* Speed: 40 to 180 ppm.
* Fully programmable user friendly Siemens HMI & PLC.
* CIP (clean in place) & WIP (wash in place) available.
* Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
* Sub 20 minutes, tools-free change over.