KG series of products are valve-regulated lead-acid gel batteries with high energy density and leak-proof design ensuring their high performance and reliability in both recycling and floating use.
KG series of products are valve-regulated lead-acid gel batteries with high energy density and leak-proof design ensuring their high performance and reliability in both recycling and floating use.It has a variety of product capacity and specifications to satisfy customers' diverse needs.This series adopt colloidal (Gel) technology, and its internal composite reaction efficiency is over 99%, which effectively reduces the water loss in battery operation. It is a kind of maintenance-free lead-acid products, at the same time the use of colloidal (Gel) technology effectively enhances the deep cycle performance and over-discharge recovery capabilities.
• Nominal voltage: 2V, 12V
• Rated capacity : 33Ah~3000Ah
• Operating temperature : -40~60℃
• The design life is 15 years (2V), 10 years (12V)
• Special design of lead and calcium alloy lessens the corrosion of grid, making the using life longer
• Nano-gelled electrolyte with fumed silica is used to decrease the loss of water. No layer of liquid is also realized by this. Service life of battery of this design is 20 percent longer than that of the common lead acid battery
• Plenty electrolyte, larger heat capacity, good ability to dissipate heat, and difficult to dry up. The risk of Thermal Runaway is effectively decreased.
• Special sealed structure, and no leakage because of the gel electrolyte, So safe and reliable use can be got