TOP 3 BENEFITS:
• 100% reliability thanks to integrated vision control
• No air: low power consumption, high hygiene, low noise level
• Easy integration
When it comes to your closure feeding, you can put your mind at rest with OptiFeed®! Applicable for both low and high speeds, and offering optimum reliability at high speeds, OptiFeed® is a 4-in-1 solution combining cap storage, orientation, control and elevation to feed your capper with 100% compliant closures.
OptiFeed® is a simple solution for fast and easy integration, as it is both modular and customizable. Its footprint is reduced by up to 75%, and yet operators get full access to all mechanical and electrical parts for maintenance and cleaning. Finally, for ease of installation, OptiFeed® is shipped standing up.
OptiFeed® control systems
The OptiFeed® control system integrates mechanical and vision devices to automatically detect and reject non-compliant closures without stopping the flow of closures.
Securing line efficiency
• Upside down closures
• Oval closures
Preserving product quality
• Damaged tamper evident band
• Seal integrity
• Foreign bodies
• Customizable: discharge side, height up to 6.2 meters, automation PLC
• Simple integrated solution, limited number of ancillary equipment and interfaces
• Easy hopper filling
• Simple speed bump adjustment for fast changeovers
• No air, mechanical discharge
• Low power consumption: 1kWh
• High hygiene
• Low noise emission