SILENCERS FOR DISCHARGE TO THE ATMOSPHERE MOD. SP30
The fluid passes through a diffuser made up of a series of perforated concentric elements with increasing passage section and then passes through an absorption zone.
The diffuser is placed in a cylindrical body with walls covered with sound absorbing material protected with perforated sheet metal.
SP silencers are built in a way that allows the free expansion of all the elements.
The silencer is a fixed point. For fluids with high temperature, an expansion device capable of absorbing the position variations of the pipes must be provided.
Our silencers comply with the stipulations of Directive 97/23 / EC, since they are within the parameters set forth in article 3.3, according to report nº DEP.EPR.10.33156101 of the TÜV Rheinland Ibérica Inspection, Certification & Testing, S.A. Organism nº 1027.
The exterior is protected by SA 2.5 blasting, inorganic zinc silicate and topcoat by high-temperature paint. The interior metal parts are treated with high-temperature paint.
• Thermal and / or power plants
• Solar thermal power plants
• Cogeneration plants
• Petrochemical industries, etc.
• HRSG or boilers
• Liquefied gas plants
• Inlet flange and counter flange (chosen according to operating pressure and temperature)
• Set of gaskets and screws
• Construction in special steels
• Special exterior protection
• Elbow to protect the interior of the silencer from the weather
• Horizontal supports
• Anti-bird tights
• Expansion compensators, vertical and vertical/horizontal
• Flow limiters (high back pressure)
• Watertight floating tray