SNVc CYLINDRICAL ACOUSTIC VENTILATION SILENCER FOR DUCT AND FANS
The NSVc range of silencers has been studied for ventilation installations. These silencers are intended to be installed in:
• - Aspiration or impulsion of the helical fans.
• - Suction or impulsion of centrifugal fans.
• - Cylindrical ventilation circuits.
The silencers admit an overpressure of 250 mm AC and a temperature of 100º C. Beyond these limits, please contact us.
NSVc silencers are of the absorption type. There are two versions:
Solution A: direct weight, provides without increased head loss, a sensible attenuation of the sound level.
Solution B: has the same dimensions and is equipped with an aerodynamically soundproofing element, allowing a much greater acoustic efficiency to be obtained with a limited pressure drop.
The NSVc to 900 silencers are made of galvanized sheet metal. The NSVc 1000 to 1600 silencers have the outer shell of black sheet metal with anti-rust paint and the inner parts of galvanized perforated sheet metal. The silencers are equipped with flanges. The absorbent material is rot-proof, non-hygroscopic and non-flammable fiberglass.
DETERMINATION OF SILENCERS
NSVc silencers are chosen based on the following criteria:
• Acoustic efficiency (table I) and air flow noise (tables I and III).
• Flow and allowable head loss (Table IV).
• The dimensions (length and diameter) table V.