- Rigid machine body of 6000kg.
- Movement of the cutting unit on linear roller bearing, driven by a brushless motor through ball screw.
- Excellent surface texture quality.
- Cutting tolerance +/- 0.1mm.
- Precise Ceramic blade guide.
- Cutting stability by setting the material removal for tooth.
- Long blade life.
- Reduced blade vibration guaranteed by a friction brake.
- Blade lubrication with oil mist.
- Centralized sliding lubrication.
- Low noise emission.
- Movement of feed roller driven by brushless motor through ball screw.
- Rolling forward carriage to avoid scratch on the material.
- Touch screen interface between the operator and the machine.
- PLC and inverter brand Siemens (made in Germany).
Round cut capacity - min Ø 50mm, max Ø 160mm
Square cut capacity - min 40x40mm, max 110x110mm
Rectangular cut capacity - min 40x40mm, max 75x100mm
Minimum cut length - 10mm
Maximum standard cut length - 1000mm
Minimum scrap - 30mm (with 3rd axis)
Cutting tolerance - +/- 0.1mm
Blade diameter - Ø460mm
N° of teeth - 60/80
Blade speed - 70÷130 m/min (inverter controlled)
Saw blade feeding - 20m/min with servo motor
Gripper feeding speed - 24m/min with servo motor
Feeding gripper stroke - 0÷500mm
Blade motor - 15kW
Cutting plane height - 860mm
Machine weight - 6000kg
Electrical power - 22kW