Helps prevent premature bearing failures
Poor fitting, usually using brute force, accounts for 16% of premature bearing failures. The SKF Bearing fitting tool kit is designed for quick and precise mounting of bearings, while minimising the risk of bearing damage.
The right combination of impact ring and sleeve allows effective transmission of mounting force to the bearing ring with the interference fit. This minimises the risk of damaging the bearing’s raceways or rolling elements. In addition to mounting bearings, the TMFT 36 is also suitable for mounting other components such as bushings, seals and pulleys.
The TMFT 36 kit contains 36 impact rings, 3 impact sleeves and a dead-blow hammer packed in a lightweight carrying case.
• - Facilitates the mounting of a wide range of bearings with bore diameters from 10–55 mm
• - Facilitates correct mounting on shaft, housing and blind applications
• - The diameter of the impact ring precisely fits the inner and outer diameter of the bearing
• - Small diameter of the impact area on top of the sleeve allows effective transmission and distribution of mounting force
• - Impact rings and sleeves are made of high impact resistant material for longevity
• - Click connection between impact ring and sleeve provides stability and durability
• - The impact rings are suitable for use under a press
• - Impact rings are marked for clear visual identification of the ring’s size and easy selection
• - Even surface of the impact sleeve’s body provides excellent grip
• - The nylon double-side head of the dead-blow hammer helps to prevent damaging the components
• - The ergonomic hand grip of the dead-blow hammer provides excellent grip