CLASSIC GALAXIE - FLATBED SCREEN PRINTING
GALAXIE CLASSIC : FLATBED SILKSCREEN PRINTING
The roll to roll silkscreen press Galaxie Classic was launched in 1995 at Label Expo Europe and up to today, more than 310 lines have been installed all over the world.
Since 1995, the press was improved regularly and SMAG is selling today the third generation of Classic Galaxie. The first generation keeps running by all our customers and this machine has been recognized as THE reference on the silkscreen printing market.
Advantages of the silkscreen printing technology :
- High resistance of the inks : mechanical (rubbing), chemical, light, durability.
- Strong opacity
- High ink deposit (thickness)
- Tactile and sensorial effects
- Special inks applications such as thermochromic and conductive inks…
Available process :
- Roll to roll flatbed silkscreen printing
- Second pass for flexo, offset, digital printed rolls…
- In line converting : hot stamping, embossing, laminating, die cutting, waste rewind, slitting, rewinding….
Advantages of the Classic Galaxie :
- High tolerance registration for single and multi-pass
- Minimum waste
- Complete modularity and possibility to upgrade the machine
- Configuration on demand
Functions Multiprocess screen Printing Platform
Minimum web width 100mm
Maximum web width available 270 / 350mm
Minimum web thickness 30 microns
Maximum web thickness 250 microns
Standard unwind diameter (others as option) 900mm
Standard diameter rewinder (others as option) 300mm (2 shafts)
Flexo printing cylinder sizes available from 12'' to 24''