air velocity data-logger / GSM / GPRS / RS-232 / with LCD display
GSM / GPRS, RS-232
with LCD display
rugged, environmental, with analog output, automatic
The data loggers of the MDL family are reliable everywhere, where measuring data have to be precisely gathered, saved, processed and documented under extreme environmental conditions. The MDL 4/1 has got among others four analogue inputs and one for wind parameters.
Features and advantages
- Diverse possibilities of saving data: by interval, by condition or by event
- Actual value, minimum, maximum, mean value, sum, intensity, peak
- Comprehensive alarm functions via SMS, modem call or switch contact
- Quick retrieval of the actual measuring values via SMS
- Failsafe data saving for up to 600.000 records
- Quick and assistant-supported parametrisation
- Easy connection of diverse sensors by automatic internal input configuration
Fields of application
With a robust, reliable and economic design and technics, the MDL 4/1 is optimized for the usage in remote areas off any infrastructure. To fulfil specific requirements of measuring the data logger has a variety of functions for gathering, saving, alarming, managing and transferring of measurement data. For the operation in the field, the data logger mostly comes in a switch cabinet. Optionally the functions of the MDL 4/1 can be extended by a second serial interface for serial sensors.