With the RQ-30 Niro - same as with the RQ-30 - a continuous measurement of the discharge of open rivers and channels is determined. A high quality stainless-steel housing allows the usage even in aggressive waters and wastewater, as for example in sewage, canal systems or industrial facilities.
Features and advantages
- Non-contact measurement, maintenance free system
- High quality stainless-steel housing
- No structural work is necessary in the water
- No threat to the system through flooding
- Measuring range from +/- 0.10 to +/- 15 m/s (depending on the flow conditions)
- Recognition of flow direction
- Recognition of hysteresis effects
- Measurement in backwater situations
- Measures even where weed growth prevails
- Automatic angle measurement
- Optional: analogue output 4 to 20 mA
Fields of application
The RQ-30 Niro allows a discharge measurement for rivers, streams, open channels and canals where a continuous monitoring is wanted. Due to the non-contact radar technology, the sensor is not threatened by dirt or flotsam in the water. Therefore, the RQ-30 Niro is especially applied for sewage, wastewater or technical canals. The high quality stainless-steel housing protects the sensor from corrosion through dirty and aggressive water.