With lifting capacities of between 1000 kg and 3000 kg, the HPS and HPT hand pallet trucks are incredibly versatile with applications for production, retail, logistics service providers and workshops, where they can be relied upon to manoeuvre in the tightest of spaces, transport goods or load and unload lorries. These products feature a robust steel construction that has been designed with durability in mind, boasting torsional rigidity and proving ideal for even the most heavy-duty of applications. Their compact design, various fork sizes and load capacities allow these hand lift trucks to be adapted to suit the particular application in question perfectly. The HPS 25 and its standard quick lifting function make it possible for loads of up to 200 kg to be lifted with even more speed, resulting in better handling performance. Thanks to the extensive range of tyre options available, the rollers can be adapted to the ground conditions to ensure optimum rolling performance.
• Effective goods handling with the capacity to transport goods weighing up to 3000 kg
• Torsionally rigid steel construction guaranteeing durability and reliability for demanding applications
• Low wear thanks to powder-coated surfaces
• Powerful motion with the manual or electrical scissor lift function making it possible to lift loads of up to 1000 kg to a height of up to 800 mm
• Even better handling performance for loads of up to 200 kg with the HPS 25’s quick lifting function as standard
• Optimised tiller handle shape and functionality for guaranteed fatigue-free operation
• Ergonomic operation with lift heights of up to 800 mm