Woven from yarns made from continuous-filament basalt, these fabrics are manufactured to varying thickness, weight, weave pattern and weaving technique according to end-use requirements.
• Good adhesion characteristics for coatings
• Non-combustible and fire-resistant.
• Excellent tensile strength
• Maintains integrity at temperatures up to 1800°F / 982°C
• Resistant to electromagnetic radiation
High-performance applications from construction to clothing:
• Fire curtains for fire protection and containment (Tested and certified to BS 476)
• Wall laminate to enhance burn-through times to meet building codes and regulations
• Filtration material for industrial emission stacks and bag-houses
• Roof protection from fire devastation
• Fireproof clothing
• Electromagnetic shields