The machine is suitable for glass, tinplate or plastics container filling with foodstuff in pieces/cubes (vegetables, meat) or whole in small sizes (mushrooms, artichoke hearts, olives, bulb onions, maize, legumes, fruits, etc.).
• Extreme versatility (the machine can be used for a particularly wide range of products and containers);
• High precision filling allowed by product volumetric measurement before its fall into the container;
• Absolute lack of damages to the product, which is delicately pushed by specially provided deflectors inside the telescopes and by them transferred into the containers;
• Continuous process cycle automation with consequent manpower saving;
• Manufacturing configuration adapting to specifics of the product to be treated and to the required output per hour (the machine can be equipped with a variable number of telescopes);
• Easy access to inner components for cleaning and maintenance;
• Possibility of filling volume adjustment by means of an easy manual height adjustment operation of the upper disc;
• Format change operations are very easy and quick: (conveyor guide adjustment, auger and star wheel replacement, lower disc height adjustment from control panel and if necessary upper telescope replacement);
• Possibility to insert the machine into a multi-filling station for the multi-product filling in the same container according to pre-set volumes;
• Easy access to inner components for cleaning and maintenance.