Autoclave temperature and pressure datalogger
PressureDisk is a temperature and pressure data logger from -40°C to 140°C (calibration from 25°C to 140°C) and from 0 to 5 bar with 20 mm length external probe, managed with Windows software and USB interface (DiskInterface HS, Multibay). Battery is user replaceable and the data logger is provided with an Accredia (NIST equivalent) traceable certificate on different points.
It is particularly indicated for autoclave and sterilisation processes validation.
The other versions of the data logger are:
• PressureDisk 05: pressure data logger from 0 to 5 bar
• PressureDisk V: pressure data logger for vacuum
There are also other models of high temperature data loggers, for temperature only and humidity too.
• Completely food grade and waterproof
• Radial temperature sensor
• 1/2 Gass threaded connector to be screwed outside autoclave (the logger can still be used inside the autoclave though)
• TS Manager software calculates lethality value (F0, PU, A0 ecc.)
• Low battery consumption for an extended battery life
• User replaceable battery (software shows battery status)
• Accredia (NIST equivalent) traceable calibration certificate included
• Available extended calibration from -40°C (order extra calibration points)
• Extremely high accuracy and precision for temperature and pressure: with an accuracy of ± 0,1°C these devices can be employed in any application involving pharmaceuticals, validation, laboratory and medical field
• High accuracy even outside the calibration range
• Fast response time thanks to the 3 mm diameter probe