fuel gas sensor / H2S / combustible gas / LEL
PS200 Multi Gas Detector
oxygen, fuel, H2S, CO, combustible gas, LEL
for leak detection, remote
PS200 MultiGas Detector
The PS200 Series combines quality, ruggedness and advanced technology in a user friendly, portable gas monitor. It is compact, lightweight, water resistant, extremely robust, and is certified to multiple international and regional standards.
- Datalogging capacity : capture all relevant calibration and session data over a 6-month period
- Quick-press field calibration mode : save time by simplifying the field calibration process
- Visualisation of short-term and long-term exposures to CO and H2S
- Quick configuration display; configurable confidence signals; and increased user control around calibration due dates, dead-band configurations, and resolution settings (H2S)
- Optional : internal pump and an extensive range of accessories.
These features combined will enhance performance; improve ease-of use; and importantly enrich the overall user experience.
The PS200 continues to measure any combination of LEL, O2, CO and H2S making it suitable for a wide range of personal monitoring and confined space applications.
PS200 Auto Bump/Calibration Station
The multifunctional Auto Bump/Calibration station provides simple but intelligent testing and calibration of the PS200 portable gas detector. Easy to use, with a durable, user friendly design, this automated test station offers high performance from a PC or stand-alone unit. The Auto Bump/Calibration station dramatically improves compliance record-keeping, efficiency, and accuracy. Once the PS200 is placed in the dock it can be tested, calibrated, and charged. Extremely cost effective, the station requires no testing and minimal effort by users.