Automatic robot for depalletizing empty canisters and palletizing full canisters:
• Depalletisation: removal of canisters from the pallet and placing them on the input conveyor.
• Palletizing: selecting canisters from the output conveyor and placing them on the platform of the packaging machine - foil wrapping machines.
• The robot works only with jerry cans: barrels and square containers should be depalletized and palletized by hand.
• Robot COMAU Smart 5 PAL 260-3.1:
• Number of axles: 4
• Maximum load: 260 kg
• Range of workspan: 3100 mm