The Model 3000SL is designed for tension, compression, flexure and shear strength testing on materials, assemblies and Components. The robust design, quality materials and precision engineering ensures a testing capability, even at full load, day in day.
Features and benefits -
● Suitable for tension, compression, transverse, shear and other tests to a maximum force of 3000kN / 600,000lbf.
● Four column rugged design underpins the frame stiffness and power.
● The unique friction-free piston operation gives exacting control of movement be it under
constant speed, stress or strain.
● Two types of frame hydraulic piston configuration; standard lower in base or upper above testing area.
● Optional user interfaces are available in support of test productivity; Tethered handheld, wireless and/or virtual through the test, control and reporting software.