The model 150ST is designed for tension, compression, flexure and shear strength testing on materials and assemblies. The robust design that incorporates quality materials and components ensures that our reputation for superior system performance, ease of use, and longevity is maintained. A variety of loadcells are available at differing capacities that give precise applied load measurements from the smallest test specimen to ones that go to full machine capacity. Test machines become complete, powerful test systems with the addition of grips to hold the specimen, strain measurement instrumentation and Tinius Olsen’s Horizon Data Analysis software.
Features and benefits -
● Suitable for tension, compression, flexure, shear and other tests to a maximum force of
● Different system interface options are available, from a familiar tethered handheld interface, a wireless Bluetooth interface panel running an Android application, or virtual machine controller application running on a PC. All interfaces work with Horizon Data Analysis software.
● Meets or exceeds the requirements of national and international standard for materials testing systems.
● Twelve full-length T slots built into the machine column to allow accessories to be securely
mounted to the test frame.
● Built-in pneumatic distribution ports provide local air supply to pneumatic grips.