TopAir’s Class II B2 Biological Safety cabinet, featuring 100% exhaust, protects lab staff, the environment and sensitive work processes in which biological agents are applied.
The cabinet offers a high level of contamination protection, based on two advanced ULPA H15 filters operating at an efficiency of @99.9995% @ 0.1 um.
The cabinet is made of robust, easily-cleaned anti-corrosive polypropylene with high resistance to acids and chemicals, which is optimal for clean rooms.
The cabinet is equipped with a smart, safe and elegant touch-screen control system that protects the operator and provides alerts for periodic maintenance actions and devices’ replacement.
There is a dual separate airflow system with inflow and downflow hot wire sensors, with each of them delivering air velocity value and alarms.
All components have low energy consumption, LED lighting and an EC fan motor. The system also has a programmable “green” night mode,
that shuts down all unnecessary electricity consumption and sets vital components at the required safety level.
• Polypropylene structure with high chemical resistance
• Tempered glass side walls, 304 stainless steel work surface & spill tray
• Two ULPA H15 filters – efficiency @99.9995% @ 0.1 um
• High efficiency quiet EC fan, 2 integrated taps and 2 electrical outlets
• Smart 9″ color touch screen control system
• Technician calibration screen
• Maintenance & technical faults alarms
• Timers and counters management screen
• Germicidal water proof UV light system and safety interlock mechanism
• 6 mm triplex layer safety front glass window with electrical motion system
• Programmable economical night mode