TRANSNORM Standard Belt Curve Conveyor – Robust and Reliable
The Standard Belt Curve Conveyors represent the core element of the innovative Transnorm curve conveyor family and can be used for a variety of applications for the transportation of packed and unpacked goods, with a maximum loading capacity of 150kg. Offering high performance and continuous operation, they are key element and commonly found throughout Baggage Handling Systems, Parcel sites and eCommerce Fulfilment centers.
TRANSNORM belt curves combine top-class performance and reliability with an integrated design concept. It minimises the effective space requirement of the overall system and simplifies all manual operations including belt replacement.
The Transnorm Standard Belt Curve conveyor offers the following benefits:
• Best-in-class in performance, reliability, energy consumption and maintenance-friendliness
• Robust construction with low self-weight
• Optimized in terms of weight, space and installation
• Ease of integration in new and existing parcel handling systems
• Patented belt guiding system and conical drums for maximum reliability and smoothness in running
• Easy and fast belt change
• Low-tension conveyor belt drive across the entire width of the belt enables extremely long deployment times