• Removal of laitance
• Roughening and exposing aggregate
• Preparing joints and cracks
• Removing coatings
• Reduction and levelling
• Single replaceable tough carbide tipped piston for fast production and long service life
• Ergonomic handle for ease of use - Also available with a short handle for tight areas
• Simple and robust design for easy maintenance
• Optional Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction system for operator safety
The SH1 and VL SH1 single head scabblers are the ideal tools for roughing and preparing concrete in small areas such as concrete joints.
The VLSH1 low vibration model helps reducing the risk to operators of vibration related injuries.
The optional TVS® vacuum shroud allows the connection of an industrial dust collector for collecting nuisance and hazardous dust for protection of operators and environment.