The 620 Series includes a rich and diverse group of equipment for all kinds of products and packaging divided into 3 categories:
• "Stand alone" product depositor used for small productions or trial products in test-lab
• Larger dosing machines with up to 8 lanes for integration with other machines, eg. FFS units
Filling machines equipped with slat conveyors for container supply and collection, eg. units with scrolls for transportation of glass jars or other container types. Depending on the production size these filling systems are designed with between one and eight filling heads.
The 620 Series can easily be integrated into a glass jar filling and closing line. Such lines are designed for filling processed cheese into glass tumblers or cylindrical jars closed with pull-off or twist-off caps. Their output ranges from 2,400 up to 10,000 jars/hour.
Machine employs manufacturing methods:
• semi-automatic: fill product into placed containers
• full-automatic: integrated with other packaging equipment
flexibility: wide range of equipment for the filling of liquid and semi-liquid products into pre-formed containers
integrated with other packaging equipment, flexibility of applications in complete packaging line
stable construction, machines made of high quality material, safe & easy operation
possibility of using 8 filling heads
Yoghurt, cream, kefir, cream cheese, processed cheese, cottage cheese, fruit pulp, tvorog, pâté, luncheon meat, jam, plum jam, marmalade, honey, ketchup, dressing, sauces, mousse, puree, conserve, horseradish, mustard, mayonnaise.
• Sterile Air Cabin
• CIP/SIP of the Filling Systems