Whatever its complexity, 3D print your vision with the Ultimaker Original+. The print head moves fast, never losing its 20 micron resolution. And a heated build plate not only prevents your model from warping on, but also keeps things stable.
• Single extrusion with a build volume of 210 x 210 x 205 mm
• Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
• Compatible with Ultimaker PLA, ABS, and CPE materials
• Easy to use with the UltiController and SD card support
• Includes every part needed for DIY assembly
Easy to modify and expand
Expand your production capabilities with a build-it-yourself 3D printer. There are so many ways to make the Ultimaker Original+ yours. 3D print the parts you want when you want – even those that improve your own 3D printing experience.
Quality 3D printing you can rely on
It's fair to say that we've come a long way with 3D printing reliability. But the Ultimaker Original+ was where it all started. Once assembled, this plywood machine can reliably produce prints even when left running overnight.
Perfect for education
It's been said: "When an Ultimaker is printing, it always draws a crowd of enthusiastic kids."
And that's certainly the case with the Ultimaker Original+. 3D printing in education inspires young minds with new technologies. And if students need to build the printer themselves? Then their fascination and understanding only deepens.
What's in the box?
The Ultimaker Original+ includes the following:
• Every part needed to assemble an Ultimaker Original+
• The UltiController and an extra SD card
• Power supply, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches, and USB cables
• 750 g Ultimaker PLA