Trusted by millions of users, Ultimaker Cura is the world’s most popular 3D printing software. Prepare prints with a few clicks, integrate with CAD software for an easier workflow, or dive into custom settings for in-depth control.
At the heart of Ultimaker Cura is its powerful, open-source slicing engine, built through years of expert in-house development and user contributions.
• Intent profiles print specific applications at the click of a button
• Recommended profiles tested for thousands of hours ensure reliable results
• ‘Custom mode’ gives over 400 settings for granular control
• Regular updates constantly improve features and printing experience
If you own a 3D printer, software matters. Get the most from your printer with software designed to suit your workflow.
• Seamless integration with all Ultimaker products
• CAD plugin integration with SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor, and more
• Compatible file types: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
Easy to use
Manufacturing doesn’t need to be complicated. We design our software so anyone can use it – both experienced or rookie 3D printer users.
• Prepare your 3D model for print in minutes with recommended settings
• Simply choose speed and quality settings, and you can start printing
• Ultimaker Cura is free and open source software
Being open and collaborating is in our DNA. Now we bring this to the professional 3D printing market with the Ultimaker Marketplace.
• Download material profiles from leading brands for your application
• Avoid manual setup when using third-party materials