Centralized Multi-pressure washing system from 20 to 150 Bar
Reliability, efficency, safety.
ETW centralized variable pressure systems are characterized by their modularity from one to two lances in simultaneous use, with adjustable pressure from 20 to 150 Bar, a flow rate per pump of 15-21 lt/min each.
The automation of the system adjust the flow rate to the number of users actually working moment by moment, always ensuring the pressure value ser at each washing point.
The excess pump stops automatically after ten seconds until it is completely switched off, which will always take place in time with the closure of all utilities.
The panel is equipped with a modern electronic device which is able to completely and automatically menage the centralized washing system with 2 pump modules, in particular for the following functions:
– Control and display of the pressure set by electronic pressure switch and digital display.
– Control of pressurized water request and automatic insertion of power modules.
– Control of the water temperature in supply and digital display.
– Safety against mutiple simultaneous insertions, the power modules are inserted within a few seconds of distance from each other in order to avoid absorption peaks on the electrical line.
– Statistical start-up: the choice of the power module to be inserted is done randomly, thus obtaining the uniform distribution of the load on the various modules. Forwarding at any time it is possible to check the safety of the system in case of pipe breakage, excessive water temperature and overpressure in the line.