nickel plating without heat treatment / electroless / steel / copper
steel, copper, stainless steel, brass, cast iron
without heat treatment
The raw chemical nickel of bath allows a simple and durable anti-corrosion protection in order to preserve your parts over time. Intended for static applications that do not undergo any severe mechanical actions.
For parts with various or complex shapes, it has the particularity of being perfectly uniform in all respects. In addition, our fully chemical nickel plating production facilities will not alter the initial surface finish of your parts.
Thanks to our automated line, capable of simultaneously processing all types of metallic materials, guarantees traceability and perfect reliability.
- Up to 1000 h in salt mist with a hardness of 500 to 550 Hv.
- Thickness from 3 to 10 µ.
- Types of supports: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper and aluminium.
- Maximum dimensions per piece: 2000 x 800 x 1000 mm.
- Maximum weight per piece: 1.2 Tonne.