Digital Stereo 3D viewer with Zoom
A digital stereo 3D viewer with zoom that brings together the benefits of optical stereo microscopy and digital technology into a single unique system.
Designed for inspection and manufacturing applications, DRV-Z1’s stereo digital image provides a natural 3D view, with high definition resolution and excellent subject clarity, enabling better quality inspection.
Unique 3D without glasses
For the first time in a digital system, DRV-Z1’s patented technology provides real depth perception, supporting the use of tools for subject manipulation, soldering and reworking. Uniquely, the 3D image is seen without the need for special glasses.
DRV-Z1’s ergonomic benefits, including freedom of head movement, natural subject view, comfortable working position, easy hand-to-eye co-ordination and ability to wear prescription eye glasses, if required, all contribute to improved efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
Communication across sites
For organisations with multiple locations and whose supply network is geographically spread out, DRV-Z1’s 3D image view, capture and sharing enables productivity improvement and new opportunities in collaboration via real time digital connectivity.
- Digital stereo magnification with 3D depth perception
- Remote viewing and sharing of live 3D images
- Unparalleled hand to eye coordination
- Globally patented 3D technology
- 10:1 zoom ratio for greater flexibility of application
- Long working distances and low light requirement
- Large field of view increasing efficiency and ease of working
- No special eyewear or VR head sets
- Optimised ergonomics