A small, compact, independently operating printhead for an easy integration in already existing production lines: Inkjet printer Markoprint X1JET is designed for different range of applications i.E. food & beverage, chemical, coated / uncoated materials, timber and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Easy to use: No training necessary: printing with the Markoprint X1JET is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmission is is initialized with USB stick / interface.
• Universal and flexible use: Markoprint X1JET uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2-dimensional codes* can be printed. The controller is fully integrated into the print module.
• Control: Different performing system versions are available, with different functional features, depending on application requirements: Print, Basic, Advanced and Pro. The basic system version allows data transmission via USB stick. Each controllerhas a network connection (LAN) or a standard EIA-232 interface. Print layouts are created with iDesign software.
• Wide range of standard accessories such as rotary/shaft encoders, flexible bracket and mounting brackets. Also a wide range of water- and solvent-based inks to work with many applications.
• Independently operating HP technology print system
• Small and compact
• Controller and printhead all in one
• Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED indicator lamps for user-friendly system control
• SmartCard function ink cartridge recognition and automatic parameter settings
• Cost-effective entry system
• Variable control via interface
• Simple layout and parameter transfer by USB stick