Effectively and quickly clean your tote tanks and containers with the WMP IBC Tote Cleaning System.
Handle all your own in house cleaning of intermediate bulk containers, plastic totes, 55 gallon drums and any other process vessel. This skid mounted system allows you to handle your tote cleaning in-house. Combining everything you need for fast and thorough cleaning, the Tote Wash System will eliminate the need for outside cleaning services. You can dramatically increase your cleaning efficiencies while keeping your IBC containers on-site.
The WMP IBC cleaning system comes with a feed pump (40psig pump is standard, higher pressure optional), a WMP spray ball style cleaning nozzle, system control panel, tote inlet cover, pressure relief valve and return line, feed 50gal tank and the necessary hoses and fittings. You can simply install the pump and hook up your supply line and then be ready to clean your totes in house.
• Eliminate Outside Cleaning services, save money on shipping costs
• High Performance and very fast cleaning
• Simple Installation to be up and running right away
• Complete System responsibility so no auxiliary equipment needed
WMP TOTE CLEANING SYSTEM
• Roller cart with handle – all equipment mounted on this skid
• heater with thermostat, 110volt 1ph plug (not explosion proof rated)
• 55gal stainless steel tank
• tote cap spray nozzle — assume 6″ screw cap on standard 275gal PE caged tote (ibc tote lid or other adapters available)
• hoses and fittings and tote cap adapter
• Wand with cleaning spray nozzle
3D engineered drawings issued in 7 days after order
3-4 week fabrication time after approval