• - Calibration service companies and service industry
• - Measurement and control laboratories
• - Quality assurance
• - On-site calibration (safety also in hazardous areas)
• - Manual pressure generation of -0.85 … +25 bar [12.3 ... +360 psi]
• - Accuracy: 0.025 % FS (incl. calibration certificate)
• - Generation/measurement of 0 ... 24 mA and voltage supply DC 24 V
• - Data logger with high measuring rate and large memory
• - Intrinsically safe version
The model CPH7000 process calibrator is a precise, portable calibrator for the calibration and checking of analogue pressure measuring instruments, pressure transmitters and process transmitters. The CPH7000 in Ex version can also be used in hazardous areas. Furthermore, pressure switches can be checked and the switching point determined. With the CPH7000, not only can transmitters be checked, but also simulated and tested.
The CPH7000 optionally features an integrated reference pressure sensor and also a manual pressure generation, with which pressures of -0.85 ... +25 bar [12.3 ... +360 psi] can be generated. It is possible to simultaneously power an external transmitter via the electrical module and to measure (or also simulate) its output signal.