F2464 3g UMTS/WCDMA/HSPA RTU is wireless remote terminal unit(abbreviation:RTU). RTU has many functions (analog input、switch inpu、tswitch output、pulse counting and wireless data communication ect).
It adopts high-powered industrial 32 bits CPU and embedded real time operating system.
It supports RS232 and RS485 (or RS422) port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial devices with only basic configuration.
It has low power consumption states in which the power consumption could be 1ower than 1mA@12VDC. It has compatible digital I/O channel, ADC, input pulse counter and pulse wave output function.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
● Support RTU extended protocol. Reporting mode can be selected. there are three reporting mode, including Network only, SMS only and Main network SMS backup(it uses SMS. when network connect fail)
● Support TCP MODBUS RTU protocol using TCP2COM software that converts TCP to virtual serial port
● TTL logic level RS232 interface can be customized
● Support 8 digital inputs and 8 analog input manual query and automatic report
● Provide management software for remote management